Dream High Inc.
Hey DHI crew! Please log in or register.
Dream High Inc.
Hey DHI crew! Please log in or register.
Dream High Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is place where everyone from the Dream High can toss out ideas and comments to improve the company and it's events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ustream for Dream High Inc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Teets
Admin
Max Teets

Ustream for Dream High Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Ustream for Dream High Inc.   Ustream for Dream High Inc. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 pm

How can we use this application for all of Dream High? Can we do a group show at someone places? How would we set this up? Let me know you ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhighinc.com
Ryan.Howard.Music

Ryan.Howard.Music

Ustream for Dream High Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ustream for Dream High Inc.   Ustream for Dream High Inc. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Tutorial for uStream:

This is a really detailed tutorial on how to uStream with a great sound quality and audio quality. If you have any questions or concerns how to do it, let me know. This again for the best quality audio, nobody wants to hear loud shit with bad quality coming from your uStream.

~ Equipment needed
*Computer with Mic in 1/8" port
*External Soundcard/Controller/Mixer (Two outputs)
*Speakers
*RCA Cables (one has to be a R/W to a 1/8")
*Another audio interface (if your Mixer/other Controller/Soundcard doesn't have 2 outputs for RCA)
*Camera (Webcam works fine)

1) If you have 2 RCA outputs from your mixer/controller/soundcard, run one set to your speakers and one set with the 1/8" end or adapter to your mic/audio in port. Most PCs and Mac computers should have this.

2) If you have one output from your controller/mixer/soundcard, you need another soundcard (I recommend borrowing one or picking up an audio DJ 2 or something comparable). Run one set of RCAs to the speakers, and the other set to the other soundcard. This should be a USB soundcard.

3) Test Traktor/Ableton/DJ software to make sure you get sound in your speakers. If you don't check that you made sure the wiring is setup correctly from the previous steps.

4) Make Sure you have a uStream account: If you don't have one, make one at this point.

5) Go Live on uStream. You will probably have to make a show name and channel.

6) Allow uStream to use audio/video from your computer.

7) Check to make sure the Audio input for uStream is the audio from either:
- A: Your other audio interfaces correct input channel
- B: Your External Mic (The one that gets sound only from the mixer, not your talking

Cool Adjust the volume so you don't peak the uStream interface. Set the audio Quality to the highest sound.

9) Now you are ready to go. Make sure you broadcast live and send your channel to the public!

Back to top Go down

Ustream for Dream High Inc.
Page 1 of 1